Baking Gift Ideas
Are you shopping for another baker this holiday season and need some ideas? Or maybe you just need some ideas to treat yourself. Either way, I’ve got you covered!
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite items that I believe are the Best Gifts for Bakers. Time to share a little baker love with quality kitchen gear. This list includes kitchen tools, speciality items, baking supplies, kitchen must haves and cookbooks.
All items listed below are ones I personally own and love or have heard amazing reviews about. Some are affiliate links below, thanks for helping support Two Cups Four.
Must Have Tools
- Kitchen Scale- Accuracy in baking is so important and I use a kitchen scale to weigh just about everything!
- Measuring Cups and Spoons– This set is magnetic and will keep everything together. I hate searching for lost measuring spoons.
- Silicone Pastry Mat – I roll all my pie crusts and bred dough on a lightly floured silicone mat.
- Wilton Pastry and Cake Decorating Kit – Piping bags and tips for frosting cupcakes and decorating festive holiday cakes.
- Pastry Brushes – Wood handled brushes for egg wash, glazes, syrups, and butter.
- Pastry Tool Set – Bench scraper, pastry cutter and brushes.
- GIR Spatulas – I love the spoonula! GIR is my go to brand for rubber spatulas.
- Mixing Bowls– I prefer bowls with rubber bottoms to prevent sliding on my counter tops.
- Maple Wood Rolling Pin – Wood rolling pins are my go to for making pie crusts.
- Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer – I love this little hand mixer and use it when a large stand mixer isn’t necessary. They come in several colors!
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer – The work horse of my kitchen that I use for making pound cake batters and bread doughs.
- Professional Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer– For the serious baker making large quantities.
- Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer – Beautiful soft green and copper tones, this is the mixer you leave on the counter.
- Williams Sonoma Gold Touch Pans – Non-stick even baking pans for all your recipes.
- Braided Nordicware Bundt Pan – Beautiful detail and even bakes. This design is so classic and elegant for the holidays. I own about 5 different Nordicware Bundt Pans and they are amazing!
- USA Metal 9″Pie Dish – My favorite for making quiche, pumpkin pie, and french silk pie.
- Baking Pan Strips – Helps with even baking for all your layer cakes. Nice level cake layer without needed to cut off the domed top.
- Silicone Cake Pan Liners – No need to cute parchment paper, these liners work great!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – French of course! High quality and lasts for years. Perfect for no knead bread, apple butter, and soups.
- Glass Bottom Springform Pan – Perfect for serving you baked dish directly on the glass bottom. Handles for easy removal of the metal ring.
- The Southern Baking Cookbook by Jenn Davis. A great baking book for all levels.
- Dinner in French by Melissa Clark. A true favorite, I cook from this book weekly!
- French Patisserie: Master Recipes and Techniques from the Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts – Amazing step by step instructions for delicious French Pastry.
- The Book on Pie by Erin McDowell. All different types of pie crusts and fillings. Definitely a masterclass in pie baking!
- The Cake Book by Rebecca Firth. Tasty twists on homemade cake recipes.