Food Photography Mentoring
The goal of ‘One on One’ Food Photography Mentoring is to offer custom lessons geared towards your current photography needs. Whether you are new to food photography or just want extra feedback with your current work and editing flow, I’m here to help.
- Discuss your food photography goals and make a plan to move towards them.
- Receive constructive feedback about helpful ways to improve.
- Learn camera techniques for different angles and natural lighting.
- Develop composition and styling.
- Choose complimentary props and backdrops.
- Improve your editing.
Sessions will include Skype video, screen sharing, and personal projects geared towards your goals. Prices start at $125 per session. Discounted rate for 5+ sessions. Fill out the CONTACT form with questions and/or to get started.
Light Food Photography
Dark Food Photography