A bit about me…
I have worked with national and international brands as both a food photographer and food stylist. My clients also include editorial magazine shoots, pet food styling, and creating images for restaurants.
In the Fall of 2018 Two Cups Flour was a finalist in the Saveur Blog Awards for Best Baking Blog and then the 2019 Winner for Best Photography!! WOW, I was blown away!
I grew my Instagram following to over 84k and Pinterest up to 2.2 Million viewers in just 2 years!
Now, I want to share my growth strategies, photography tips, styling tricks, and business management knowledge with YOU!!!!
What Does Private Mentoring Offer:
- discussion of your goals, struggles, and an actionable plan (everything geared to your personal needs and wishes)
- helpful feedback on how to overcome your current road blocks
- skype calls, phone calls, and weekly actionable steps with reviews of work
- explore your options for social growth
- tips to improve your photography, styling, editing, and overall brand image
- how to improve your business, gain clients, and grow
- be held accountable by someone who has been there too!
Topics to Cover
- How to grow your blog
- Stand out as an influencer
- Land paid partnerships with brands
- Improve photography and styling
- Get jobs as a Food Photographer or Food Stylist
- Build your brand
The goal of ‘One on One’ Food Photography Mentoring is to offer custom lessons geared towards your current photography needs. Whether you are new to food photography or just want extra feedback with your current work and editing flow, I’m here to help.
- Discuss your food photography goals and make a plan to move towards them.
- Receive constructive feedback about helpful ways to improve.
- Learn camera techniques for different angles and natural lighting.
- Develop composition and styling.
- Choose complimentary props and backdrops.
- Improve your editing.
- Find your creative style.
- Grow your photography business with actions to reach your goals.
2 hr Session
2 hour session including pre-session questions, prep from instructor, goals, and feedback
Recorded video ‘Zoom’ call.
10 hr Session
Current assessment, weekly goal setting, actionable steps, recorded video ‘Zoom’ calls, feedback.
20 hr Session
Build a serious brand and business with 20 hrs of mentoring.
Current assessment, weekly goal setting, actionable steps, recorded ‘Zoom’ calls, feedback. Long term growth, skill and business building!