The best way to end a long hot day is sipping on a Summer Sunset Cocktail! When I think of summer nights, its orange sunsets, campfires, candles in the grass, and cold drinks that always come to mind. So, I wanted to create the same warm color in a tasty rum spirit.
A sweet cocktail made with Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum, Aperol, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice and garnished with fresh mint. This flavor combo hits all the sweet and tart notes for a refreshing tropical summer sunset drink.
*This Recipe is Sponsored by Blue Chair Bay Rum All thoughts and text are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make Two Cups Flour possible.
Ok, hands down my choice of liquor is coconut rum! Yep, that sweet tooth loves some coconut notes. Especially when its high quality Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum! Nothing screams summer more to me than fruity cocktails. I’ve been mixing and blending fruit with coconut rum every summer since I discovered its amazing flavor.
Warm, lingering sweet coconut steeped in a light and refreshing Caribbean rum is just what your summer evening craves! Blue Chair Bay knows the taste of Caribbean and if longing for the beach just close your eyes and sip this Summer Sunset Cocktail.
Summer Sunset Cocktail Tips
- Use fresh pineapple and grapefruit juice!
- Shaved or crushed ice is best.
- Shake your cocktail and then pour over ice to mix all the flavors evenly.
- Adjust flavors according to your personal preference.
Summer Sunset Cocktail
- 3 ounces Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- ½ ounce Aperol
- 1.5 ounces Grapefruit Juice
- 1.5 ounces Pineapple Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker. Shake and pour over ice, then garnish with fresh mint!