Vegan Banana Pancakes Recipe consists of homemade pancake batter made with unsweetened almond milk and ripened bananas. The result is fluffy pancakes with a yummy light banana flavor.
I’ve mentioned enjoying lazy mornings several times before and I will continue to rave about their importance. Any day that begins waking up with the sun, dog smooches, and a stack of delicious easy pancakes is one I want on constant repeat. We need more mornings where there is no agenda or rush, with plenty of time to sip coffee and read. The kind of days where all I have to worry about is not getting syrup on my shirt. Yep, lets have more of those!
Vegan Banana Pancakes Ingredients
- All Purpose Flour
- Almond Milk (sweet or unsweet, vanilla or plain)
- Ripe Bananas (2 large browning bananas, softer more ripe have the best flavor)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (reacts with baking soda to create thick fluffy pancakes, doesn’t change flavor)
- Organic Sugar (bleached or raw)
- Vanilla (always a great flavor addition)
- Salt, Baking Soda
Vegan Banana Pancakes
- 2 cup (256 g) all-purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp raw organic sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 smashed ripened banana
- 2 cups (500 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sliced bananas
- Maple syrup
To a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl combine mashed bananas, almond milk, vinegar, and vanilla. Stir together until just mixed.
Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
There will be small banana chunks, but that’s just fine!
Spray skillet pan with coconut cooking spray and turn heat onto medium low.
Wait a few minutes to allow pan to evenly heat.
Spoon ¼ cup give or take onto the center of your pan.
Wait until you see small bubbles form in the center of the pancake.
Flip your pancake over and cook until lightly golden.
10. Repeat with remainder of batter.
Top with sliced bananas and drizzle on maple syrup!