Vegan Banana Pancakes Recipe consists of homemade pancake batter made with unsweetened almond milk and ripened bananas. The result is fluffy pancakes with a yummy light banana flavor.
I’ve mentioned enjoying lazy mornings several times before and I will continue to rave about their importance. Any day that begins waking up with the sun, dog smooches, and a stack of delicious easy pancakes is one I want on constant repeat. We need more mornings where there is no agenda or rush, with plenty of time to sip coffee and read. The kind of days where all I have to worry about is not getting syrup on my shirt. Yep, lets have more of those!
Vegan Banana Pancakes Ingredients
- All Purpose Flour
- Almond Milk (sweet or unsweet, vanilla or plain)
- Ripe Bananas (2 large browning bananas, softer more ripe have the best flavor)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (reacts with baking soda to create thick fluffy pancakes, doesn’t change flavor)
- Organic Sugar (bleached or raw)
- Vanilla (always a great flavor addition)
- Salt, Baking Soda
Vegan Banana Pancakes
- 2 cup (256 g) all-purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp raw organic sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 smashed ripened banana
- 2 cups (500 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sliced bananas
- Maple syrup
- To a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine mashed bananas, almond milk, vinegar, and vanilla. Stir together until just mixed.
- Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- There will be small banana chunks, but that’s just fine!
- Spray skillet pan with coconut cooking spray and turn heat onto medium low.
- Wait a few minutes to allow pan to evenly heat.
- Spoon ¼ cup give or take onto the center of your pan.
- Wait until you see small bubbles form in the center of the pancake.
- Flip your pancake over and cook until lightly golden.
- 10. Repeat with remainder of batter.