Maple Crunch Granola, your favorite yogurt topping made fresh at home. Using maple syrup, oats, coconut, dried cranberries, honey, and nuts. This Crunchy Granola Recipe is basically a mix and bake. All you need are your favorite granola ingredients, a sheet pan, and half an hour.
When I find myself mindlessly snacking on dried cereal, I know its time to get baking:) My pantry is always stocked with an array of seeds and nuts. Not to mention bags of coconut flakes next to jars of honey!
All my favorite mid day munchies piled into one fiber rich, energy boosting combo!
How to Eat Granola:
- Mix and bake your granola ingredients.
- Let cool completely to allow honey and maple syrup to set.
- Use your hands or a spatula to scoop the granola from the pan.
- Slice your favorite fruit or grab some fruit preserves.
- Fill a small bowl with greek yogurt.
- Top with your fruit, granola, and a drizzle of honey!
- Or..snack on it plain by the handful.
Granola and Yogurt
Enjoy this crunchy granola recipe with seasonal fruit, yogurt, and honey! I prefer fresh peaches in the summer and poached pears in the winter.
Maple Crunch Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅔ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium bowl mix together oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, coconut, and cranberries.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture, stirring with spatula until evenly coated.
- On a lines baking sheet spread granola into a thin layer.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-35 min or until golden brown, stirring 2-3 times to prevent burning.
- Granola will be slightly darker due to maple syrup.