*This Pineapple Breeze Cocktail is Sponsored by Blue Chair Bay Rum All thoughts and text are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that help make Two Cups Flour possible.
Caribbean Rum made with cream and then flavored is one of my favorite cocktail additives. Especially this light Blue Chair Bay Pineapple Rum Cream with its smooth pineapple and coconut flavor. A great choice for a frozen Pina Colada or my take in this Pineapple Breeze cocktail.
Tips for Pineapple Breeze Cocktail
I have made this cocktail chilled or frozen and both are amazing.
To make a frozen cocktail, simply combine the pineapple rum, coconut rum, and pineapple juice with ice and blend until well mixed. Then transfer to glass and pour cranberry juice over top before serving.
- 2 ½ ounces Blue Chair Bay Pineapple Rum Cream
- 2 ounces Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 3 ounces Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 1 ounce Cranberry Juice
- Put the pineapple cream rum, coconut rum, and pineapple juice in a mixing tin. Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a glass. Add ice to glass if prefer.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple.